Simple Photo Pre Shoot Checklist
Thank you for booking a photo shoot with the simple stack team! To ensure that we show your property in the best light, please ensure that the following items have been completed prior to our photographer arriving.
If you have any questions or need to make and special requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 727-888-6825.
- Open all drapes and blinds either flat or pulled up.
- Turn all ceiling fans OFF. Turn all overhead lights and lamps ON.
- Open all doors between rooms. Close closets unless they are a large walk-in.
- Remove ALL evidence of pets including water/foods bowls and beds.
- Clear rugs from floors, especially from tile or wood floors.
- Dust fans and surfaces.
- Replace any burnt out light bulbs. Try and use matching color temperature.
- Declutter shoes, toys, umbrellas, remotes, mail, etc.
- Depersonalize and remove family photos/portraits.
- All beds made and make sure items tucked under not visible.
- Make sure grass is trimmed, toys are picked up and poop is scooped.
- Clean windows inside and outside so they aren’t streaky or hazy.
- Remove vehicles from driveway and away from the front of home.
- Place trash barrels inside the garage or out of sight.
- Hide pool cleaning supplies, pool toys and floats.
- Uncover BBQ grill and patio furniture.
- Clear all counter tops, including any sink and cleaning supplies.
- Remove all magnets, schedules, pictures, calendars, etc from the refrigerator.
- Remove any small appliances including toaster, blenders, etc.
- Toilet lids should be down.
- Clear the counter-top of every item considered to be personal. Decorative soaps are ok.
- Hide cleaning brushes and trashcans.
- Hide bath mats and rugs.
- Close shower curtains, or clean glass and remove personal items.
- No empty rolls of toilet paper.